Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder
- 5-7 pitted dates
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed.
- Remove from blender and place into dish or Tupperware container.
- Place in fridge overnight or at least 4-5 hours.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings and enjoy!