· 1/2 cup coconut flour
· 1/3 cup ground flax meal
· 1/4 cup arrowroot powder or tapioca flour
· 2 teaspoons baking powder
· 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
· 4 eggs
· 1/2 cup flavorless oil I use avocado oil
· 1/3 cup dairyfree milk unsweetened almond milk, coconut, etc.
· sesame seeds
· ground flax meal
1. Preheat your oven to 375° F. Line a circular cake pan or a 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. The easiest way to whip up the batter is by simply combining all ingredients in a blender. Pulse or blend on low speed until everything is fully combined. If you go the blender route put all wet ingredients in first and then add the dry ingredients so they don't get stuck to the sides.
3. Alternatively, whisk together dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls. Then add the dry to the wet mixture and stir together with a wooden spoon or hand mixer.
4. Fill the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle sesame seeds and a little ground flax over the top. Bake the Coconut Flour Bread for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool fully.
6. Store refrigerated for up to 1 week. Lightly toasting the bread slices is highly recommended.