- 2 large sweet potatoes or yams, cut in eighths
- 15 Brussel sprouts cut in half
- 2 medium zucchini sliced 1 inch thick
- 2 bell peppers cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 onion sliced into large chunks
- 8-10 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 6-8 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons no-salt seasoning
- Optional seasonings:
- Paprika to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet (I use a half sheet) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chopped veggies. Pour oil over veggies and sprinkle seasonings throughout. Toss around with hands to distribute evenly.
- Spread veggies onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.