- 1 pound organic ground lamb
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Combine lamb, feta, olives, and seasoning in a bowl and mix together with hands
- Make 4 evenly sized patties
- Spray BBQ or pan with an olive oil cooking spray to prevent sticking
- Grill patties on the BBQ or in a pan on the stove over med-high heat (I recommend the BBQ), for about 15-20 mins or until they are cooked to your desired level.
- Enjoy with or without a bun, or lettuce wrap, a side of Dijon Mustard and a Greek Salad or veggie of your choice!