- 1/2 cup millet rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Unsweetened cacao nibs, cocoa powder or cacao powder
- Fruit (berries, mango, banana, apples, peaches etc...)
- Nuts & seeds (pistachios, almonds, walnuts, pecans, chia seeds, hemp hearts, flaxseeds, etc...)
- Place millet in a small saucepan on low heat. Toast lightly until dry and a shade darker.
- Add water and salt. Increase heat to medium and cook for approximately 15 minutes until the grain has puffed up.
- Reduce heat to low, add coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes until heated through, and desired consistency is reached.
- Remove from heat, pour in a bowl and top as desired.