- Grind rice in a high-powered blender or coffee grinder, so it is the consistency of a fine meal, but not as fine as flour.
- Place almond milk, coconut milk and 1 1/2 cups water into a med-saucepan and heat over high heat until warm.
- Add in ground rice, whisk together immediately.
- Bring cereal to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to med-low, cover and simmer for about 8-9 mins. Remove lid and whisk occasionally, adding more water if needed for desired thickness.
- Add cinnamon
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Photo is topped with banana, almond butter and hemp hearts.